Our live event on Tuesday the 24th was a success, everyone from the college band attended the live stream (Flynn, Oli Caleb, Sam and Aaron) and all the bands performed (including us). Sam and Caleb managed the first live stream (Tuesday) successfully, there roles included setting up mics, amplifiers, sitting behind the mixing and desk and managing the performers. Even though I wasn't managing that night I still had an important role of taking photos, videos and helping out with everything I could for the live stream to run smoothly. I made sure I was gaining evidence of the live stream an helping the managers by gaining evidence of what they did. Release performed two songs and they were called 'Cult' and 'Neat Seat', Gavin Allport (Caleb's Dad) performed 'Thats Entertainment" by The Jam, 'Teenage Kicks' by The Undertones and a song by Rolling Stones called 'Sympathy For The Devil'. Our college band performed 'Lady' by Modjo, 'There She Goes' by The La's with 'Sally Cinnamon' (Stone Roses) included mid way through the song. This live stream was private because the Riff Factory are still in the works of improving and promoting this function.Even though it was private we still have video evidence of the event on YouTube and recordings on our mobile devices.
Equipment List (what we used):
-Only dynamic mics, Shure SM58's and SM57's
-Marshall and Line 6 amplifiers
-Mic stands
-XLR and Jack leads
-Two Mixers
-Acoustic, Electric and Bass Guitar
-Drums provided
-Go Pro
Health and safety was maintained at a high level because of the amount of electrical equipment around us. Drinks were kept in bags or away from amplifiers and mics to prevent the risk of damaging anything. The leads for the mics and amplifiers could of been placed out of the way more but no accidents happened.All of the amplifiers were at an appropriate level so their was no risk of damaging our ears. The health and safety overall was very good as no accidents happened and we were all in a safe environment.
Here are some photos I took on the first live event (24th Of November). These images include photos of my band members (Sam, Oli, Aaron and Caleb) Setting up mics, amplifiers, pedal boards and instruments. View below:
Aaron setting up his bass pedal board: Sam setting up the amp for Mayson's and Gavin's Guitar:



No comments:
Post a Comment